Sunday 21 September 2008

"This very moment is a seed from which the flowers of tomorrow's happiness grow"

On Thursday I received an absolutely gorgeous bunch of flowers from my IP's with a card saying "Thank you for being our surrogate and new friend". That really made me smile :-)

I'm currently going over the specimen agreement form from COTS. Once we're all happy with things, we'll arrange an agreement session where we all sit down with a support worker and agree on some of the important decisions surrounding the pregnancy, birth and beyond.

IM has a clinic appointment booked for 28th October so she called and told them she has found a surrogate. They told her to invite me to the appointment. So I'm going to meet them earlier in the day and have lunch together before going to the appointment and asking any questions that we have.

I'm very excited about it. I'm really looking forward to helping the IP's have the baby they deserve. We all get on so well, it's as if we've known each other for years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled for you! The IP's sound lovely. I cant imagine how excited they must be!

Mel (HelenMelBob)