Sunday 26 October 2008

The next step ...

I'm so excited about Tuesday! My IP's have an appointment at their hospital to discuss the surrogacy and I will be going with them. We've arranged to meet up beforehand and they're treating me to lunch. I'm not sure what to expect at the appointment but I assume we will talk about the hospitals IVF process and whatever options we have. We're hoping to get started in the New Year.

I have been reading about the different IVF processes and it's all a little bit daunting! But I don't have any doubts that this is what I want to do. I'm so excited about the journey ahead.

I will post more after we've been to the appointment ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you...I am wondering if they do surrogacy any different in the UK then here in the states. I am looking forward to reading more!GOOD LUCK!

Sharon LaMothe
Infertility Answers, Inc.
www.InfertilityAnswers.net
http://infertilityanswers.typepad.com/surrogacy_101/